Golf legend Jack Nicklaus and US Open champion Bryson DeChambeau were among shocked supporters sending best wishes to Tiger Woods for a spe...

Golf legend Jack Nicklaus and US Open champion Bryson DeChambeau were among shocked supporters sending best wishes to Tiger Woods for a speedy on Tuesday as the 15-time major champion was undergoing surgery for multiple leg injuries following a solo car crash near Los Angeles.
He suffered serious injuries to both legs as his car flew off the road on Tuesday near Los Angeles in a crash he was “very fortunate” to survive, law enforcement officials who found the US golf legend said.
“Barbara and I just heard about Tiger’s accident, and like everyone else, we are deeply concerned,” tweeted Nicklaus, who won a record 18 Major titles.
Barbara and I just heard about Tiger’s accident, and like everyone else, we are deeply concerned. We want to offer him our heartfelt support and prayers at this difficult time. Please join us in wishing Tiger a successful surgery and all the best for a full recovery.
— Jack Nicklaus (@jacknicklaus) February 23, 2021
DeChambeau was among players at a World Golf Championships event in Florida who were stunned, tweeting he was “heartbroken” and saying later he was confident Woods would return.
“He’s one of the most impressive human beings I’ve ever met and I think he’ll come back just fine,” DeChambeau said. “He’ll...